Monday, September 28, 2009

Random blog treats from the past few weeks...

That's right.....
I love exploring other cultures! The gyros were amazing, the dancing was entertaining and the floors were dirty.

I love these little guys! They are always in my backyard- so beautiful!


Can you see my little boy hiding in the girado? I was trying to get him to practice swimming and he wasn't having any of it...he wouldn't even come for a treat-he means business.



Jenny's cute Pom and Jenny's buff legs



Can you tell I thought I was so tough? Haha...Anyway see below for my personal favorite: Landen and Taylor's duet! If you ever ask Landen to sing a song about Spiderman (or anything for that matter) he will just make up a song on the spot- it is seriously hilarious. He even makes up songs about Aunt Christina :)

No comments: