Monday, September 21, 2009

Update

This week has been crazy....good, spiritual, challenging, enlightening and crazy. As you know, Grandpa Reg passed away one week ago exactly so I flew here to AZ on Thursday to be with my family and go to the funeral. Family events are definitely going to be missing grandpa, especially since he comes to EVERY single one of them! The funeral was very, very touching. I cried quite a bit more than I thought I would. He was a true hero in many ways, as represented by the Veterans' service, the number of people in attendance and the people whose lives have been bettered due to his example and testimony. I took several awesome pictures and will be emailing those to the family because I'm not sure I want them to be posted on a blog for anyone to see. Anyway, it was good to see my family; I love you all!


No comments: